Bending of sheet metal is a common and vital process in manufacturing industry. Sheet metal bending is the plastic deformation of the work over an axis, creating a change in the part's geometry. Similar to other metal forming processes, bending changes the shape of the work piece, while the volume of material will remain the same
In addition to creating a desired geometric form, bending is also used to impart strength and stiffness to sheet metal, to change a part's moment of inertia, for cosmetic appearance and to eliminate sharp edges
We have in house CNC sheet and plate bending machines (from 60 tons capacity to 150 tons capacity) for our fabrication clients. These machines are highly reliable in terms of accuracy & repeatablilty.
We can bend upto 8mm thick MS or SS Plates as per the requirements.
Besides basic facilities, our Infrastructure include
· High quality Pipe bending rollers
· Hydraulic Compression Bending Machine
· Rotary Draw Bending Machine
· Sheet Metal Cutting & Hydraulic Press Brake
· Waterjet Cutting Machine for Precise Cutting
· TIG weldings for our fabrication unit